Intricate engravings that have been conceived with unrelenting and painstaking attention to detail run amok in this gossamer silver thali collection from Beliram. The patterns are of an interwoven, laced type that straddles the extremities, and one can infer that they take inspiration from the oddly relishing outlook of waffles. The majestic appurtenances that this silver thali collection plays host to infuse the collection with a remarkably scintillating countenance, and one cannot help but be awed by its majestic physique and awe-inducing slenderness. The silver dinnerware, for instance, has been fabricated around a round frame whose edges blend seamlessly with the contours of the extremities; the coterminous protrusions are a testament to the ingenuity pioneered by the craftsmen at Beliram.
Dot Hammered Silver Thali Set
- Of a very dainty and gossamer construction, this astoundingly-robust and elegant silver thali collection from Beliram flaunts an elegant bevy of jagged chiseled incisions crafted with a meticulous emphasis on retaining their lustre.
- The silver dinnerware has been conceived with a relentless emphasis on manifesting spectacularly its distinctly aesthetic incisions.
- The incisions trundle down the extremities of the silver artifacts, and despite their overweening and redoubtable presence, do nothing but augment the very sinews of the said artifacts, courting them with nothing but encomium and adulation.
- Consisting of a silver plate, two bowls, an oblong vessel, and a beverage tumbler, this sublime offering encompasses a coterie of features reminiscent of the salience extant on relics of the Renaissance Revival style.
- The poise and sprightly zest the collection evokes is nonpareil, as is its emphasis on exuding a degree of subtle elegance whose manifestation is as subtle as it gets.